Questions That Will Change The Way You Think About The World’
Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances; Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997)
The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. They became the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed act in the rock music era. Members: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Pete Best, Stuart Sutcliffe.
“Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.” – Henry David Thoreau
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
- Why are you, you?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- If not now, then when?
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
“He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind” – leonardo da vinci.